Applications are considered incomplete until all the required documentation below has been received. Applications remain on the waiting list throughout the school year for which the application is completed. Parents will be notified by mail or email regarding acceptance or non-acceptance.
1. New student applications must be complete and submitted at http://school.olaparish.net/admissions/admissions-application.
2. If information is withheld, this may be grounds for elimination from consideration or future dismissal.
3. Submission of the front/back copy of the two most recent report cards to the school administrative assistant.
4. If student has attended multiple schools, please submit last report card from each in addition to the two most recent report cards.
5. Submit front/back copy of most current standardized testing (if age appropriate)
Questions: Contact Lynn Sweeney at 916-489-8958 ext. 301